Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

ODEV 645 Advanced Coaching

I have just begun this course...but what I expect to take away from this class is:
  • to learn more about different coaching models such as executive coaching and leadership coaching
  • to gain further insight on coaching practices by learning about various techniques (such as in-the-moment-feedback) and
  • to practice and develop my coaching approach and style through classroom coaching opportunities and hands-on client coaching
  • to continue to develop my skills in working with the client more effectively by asking powerful questions, directing communication, creating awareness, designing actions, and improving in planning, goal setting, managing progress and accountability.
  • knowledge of cross-cultural issues in coaching
  • to broaden my knowledge of various coaching approaches (NLP, cognitive-developmental, transpersonal) 
  • to learn more about team coaching and peer coaching
  • to gain exposure to assessments and knowledge on how/where/when to use differing types of assessment tools.
Overall, my goal for this class is to continue my professional development in the area of coaching by increasing my knowledge and practicing my skills both in class and with my coaching clients.


Syllabus Advanced Coaching Syllabus

No comments:

Post a Comment